9/21/2006

Summertime Blues


Cocoa Beach Pier © 2006 by Michael A. Pancier
Salutations infidels. The last 24 hours have been unreal. We've seen the jackass of the Americas, Chavez, act like a crazed loony toon (which reminded me of an old donkey from the 1960's) at the UN yesterday and touting his new Book of the Month Club to compete against Oprah. The Shuttle landed safely. The rain continues to ruin my afternoon, but I did have a scotch and a cigar while staring at the rain thereby improving my spirits. But the reality is that summer's almost over folks. It will be over in a few days, Sept. 23, 2006, 12:03 AM EDT to be exact. Another summer has flown by of which the last month has been raining, especially on the weekend. Soon the water temperature will fall below 80 degrees which means no more swimming until next June. But soon the birds will come and I'll hopefully have a productive shooting season once again.

Adios, I'm a ghost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you all quit swimming when the water temps fall below 80 degrees?! Wimps!! :)

I'm already missing my flip flops. Nice shot, Michael.

Michael Pancier Photography said...

Bonnie: Arnold is right. Us Cubans have hot blood. If the air temperature falls below 70 we grab the sweaters and electric blankets.