9/22/2006

Goodbye Summer - Happy New Year - And A Burro in Manhattan

Another week is done infidels. What a week this has been. I've been so busy, I've forgotten at times to look outside my window. So since this is the end of the week, here is the view from my west facing window this morning:

But this is it for 2006 folks. The last day of summer which coincidently will arrive on the date of the Jewish New Year 5767, Erev Rosh Hashanah. So for those celebrating the New Year, my warmfelt greetings and may the next year be a much better one than the last one. For the last image of summer, I once again offer you a photo of the gulf pier at Fort De Soto in St. Petersburg.

Fort De Soto © 2005 by Michael A. Pancier

Finally, on a more serious note which is in tune with what happened this week at the Circus Show at the United Nations, a Burro was let loose in Manhattan, and his name is Hugo.

I wrote an article earlier this week about El Burro before he gave his now infamous "devil" speech which was so vile and undignified that it even had Charlie Rangel and Pelosi calling him the "thug" that he is. What is so scary is that if you read my article then the transcript of his speech the other day, you would swear that I was clarvoyant. Read the article here. Maybe now his defenders will think again of who they are supporting here. But of course, there are still those abyssmally ignorant dolts out there that still support him which once again provides us with proof positive of what drugs do to your brain. BTW, Peggy Noonan has a great editorial here in today's WSJ.

On a related note which will have a huge impact on my friend Bonnie, Starbucks announced they would raise the price of their Hi-Test Lattes due to an increase in fuel prices. What gives? The price of fuel has been going down and now they raise prices? I'm suspicious. Read the story here.

Have a great weekend and New Year infidels. What say ye Mr. PM?

THE PM SAYS: "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. " -- Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Pete Moss said...

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. " -- Winston Churchill

Love that quote. WC was a badass...

Anonymous said...

Wow, the Winston Churchill quote is really cool stuff. I'm a therapist and work a lot with encouraging passive people. This is something for the file :)
Matt