9/06/2006

Breakfast on South Beach

Thanks to the friggin problems with blogger, my last post vanished. I will not recreate it. So I am replacing the phantom post with a shot I took a few years back entitled Breakfast on South Beach. I always wonder who these people are that have breakfast there. You never seem to find these folks there anywhere else. Shouldn't they be working someplace? Or perhaps they work at night. One of those age old mysteries I presume.
That's all for today infidels.


"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." -- Albert Einstein

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this! It looks like a photo I would find in the 50's style dinner I love down the road!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lighting and comp. Breakfast sounds good, any time of day!

Pete Moss said...

That's a cool photo Mike.

I've gotten in the habit of copying long posts to the notepad before I click on publish. Otherwise your masterpiece might end up in blogging neverland...

Been meaning to hit south beach and do some shooting one of these days...

Michael Pancier Photography said...

Pete, let me know one day you want to do a photo shoot. We can head out there early one Friday morning and shoot the scenery...