9/07/2006

The Bar Awaits




Happy Thursday infidels. Nothing like 2 hours in traffic in the morning to make your blood boil. "Was there an accident blocking the road," you ask? Well the answer is "no." You see, the folks who drive have this moronic compunction to slow down to see the burned out remains of a car sitting peacefully on the side of the road. Certain dolts feel that this warrants being late to work. In fact, I am sure that these twits will come home today and tell their spouses, "Guess what, I saw a burned out car on the side of the road. It was cool." You wonder why people drink.

Another thing that pisses me off are fifo apologists and the NY Times. Y'all may think I'm crazy, but that mullett wrapper has some type of latent sexual fascination with the stalin of the Carribean. You think I'm paranoid? My response: Herbert Matthews. You think things have not changed today? Well I suggest you read this:

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2006/09/06/the-new-york-times-and-fidel-castro/

Where Yale Professor and reknown author Carlos Eire discusses how the editors at the times as usual are so seduced by the dark side that they refuse to publish anything critical of fifo or complimentary of Cuban Americans. Such typical drech. Makes me want to puke.

So, in light of the above, no wonder why folks say, "me voy pa'l carajo" which translated from Cuban to American English means, "You'll have to excuse me now as it is necessary that I go out to have a cocktail."

The above image is of the Tiki Bar at the Cocoa Beach pier. If I was in Brevard County right now, you'd find me there. Or Likewise, if I was in the Keys, I'd be on Duval Street as depicted below.

LATER INFIDELS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo and intereting article. I can see that the NYTimes will not be on my must read list.