9/18/2006

Monday Morning Coming Down

Today is a good day to be an infidel. I awake to a nice sunrise and hear the sounds of our state bird, the Mockingbird...


Mockingbird, © 2005 by Michael A. Pancier
and then I make it to my 16th floor office overlooking a sunny downtown Fort Lauderdale.

View from my office taken this morning with a camera phone

© 2006 by Michael A. Pancier

So after about 90 minutes of dealing with idiots this morning, and upon reading the news of the day, oh boy, there are 4000 holes in Hugo Chavez' head it is reported. And though the holes are rather small, we had to count them all. Now we know how many holes it takes to fill the Teresa Carreño Concert Hall. So as I function on a major caffeine buzz this morning, I leave you with these words of wisdom:

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.

-- Winston Churchill

3 comments:

Pete Moss said...

Cool dude you have a nice view and everything. A blessing in these cubicle days.

Pete Moss said...

That Winston was a cool cat... Imagine Bush or Blair saying something like that nowadays. The PC crowed would have a field day.

Pete Moss said...

I meant crowd!!!