9/27/2006

Another Image from Everglades National Park

Welcome to the middle of the week infidels. Today I offer you another image from Everglades National Park. What is so amazing about the Glades, is that you can come across such varied environments and landscapes in that 30 mile drive from the main gate to Flamingo.
On your drive through the glades you will come across sawgrass sloughs full of gators, birds, and fish. Then you'll come across pinelands and hardwood hammocks. Cypress Head Swamps and praries you'll see as well and finally estuaries, lakes, ponds, and Florida Bay. If you take a boat to the bottom of the state, you'll see pristine beaches as well.
This image is of the Pahayokee Overlook. About 20 minutes from the Main Entrance.
Other than that folks, I have updated my FLICKR account to include a wide array of my images. So if interested, please visit my FLICKR link from time to time to see what new stuff I've uploaded. Click here to view my FLICKR portfolio.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Florida never held any interest for me, Tell I met you guys over at NSN! I just may have to take a trip down there one of these days and explore all these wonderful natural habitats you have!