9/14/2006

An Abridged View of the Florida Keys as Seen through the Lens of an Infidel

In yesterday's post, I offered some images from Miami. The one shot of Card Sound is what you see as you head south down US-1 to Card Sound Road which is the alternate path to the Florida Keys. The Keys was much nicer before all the development, but there's still some nice things to enjoy there. So without further adieu infidels, I present to you, the Florida Keys as seen through the lens of an infidel:

Key West Sunset © Michael A. Pancier 2006

Captain Tony's Saloon, Key West, Florida © Michael A. Pancier 2006

Bahia Honda State Park - Bahia Honda, Florida
© Michael A. Pancier 2005

Stilt - Islamorada, Florida © Michael A. Pancier 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one of Capitan Tony's saloon looks like animation, I keep waiting for the people to start moving :-) Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous views of the Keys. I wish I could have seen them before development but for now, I'll enjoy them through your lens.