8/21/2006

Rainy Days & Mondays Suck!


Happy Monday infidels. Sorry for my blunt title. But South Florida is very wet this morning. Nothing like rain to start your Monday morning commute especially after a weekend of rain. Believe me when I tell you, I don't mind the rain, just don't like it when I'm driving. People in South Florida freak out when it rains and it makes the commute quite an ordeal.
But the bad weather this weekend does have its benefits. I finally got a chance to see Andy Garcia's "The Lost City" on DVD. A must see for everyone. So refreshing to finally get an accurate portrayal of the evil of fifo and his friends. Kudos to Andy Garcia. I'm glad it's on DVD as I rarely get to the cinema anyways. I think I've been to the cinema 3 times since 1998 and that was to see the Star Wars Prequel.
So on this ulgy day in South Florida, I present you an image of a beautiful afternoon on Playa Linda (Spanish for Beautiful Beach) which is exactly what you will find at the Canaveral National Seashore in Brevard County, Florida. A pristine coastline without condos, trash, jet skis, etc. What Florida used to look like before developers turned most of the coastline and dunes into nonsensical drech.
Until next time folks. And don't forget, that if you should come across any leftists or any idiotic apologists of fifo and his friends, give them a few fish slaps for me.
http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_video/fish.avi


How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful imagery.
Into each life a little rain must fall... and make those weeds grow. ;)
Will do, Michael.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely image for a Monday!

So people there freak about rain the way people here freak about snow LOL