8/07/2006

I knew a man Bojangles


Happy Monday infidels. Maybe I'm the only one, but do you folks ever wake up in the morning, and the instant you wake up there's a song playing in your head? Well, for no reason, this morning I awoke, after 3 1/2 hours of sleep and the song Mr. Bojangles was playing in my head.... strange don't you think? Than as I go through the morning process, the song fades from my mind. And then another song plays in the background of your mind. Currently, the song playing in the background of my mind, is Brian Wilson's "Smile" album . . . Since I'm picking up some good vibrations at the moment, I'll leave you with my image of the the Sunrise Balloon Race I took a few months ago....the image has been tweaked with photoshop to give it a graphic quality.

"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up."
-- Richard Avedon, photographer

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Can't say that it has, Michael. Must be you.... LOL! :)

Beautiful photo to start the week. I like the quote, too.

Happy Monday.