10/18/2006

South Pointe Park Revisited

Well infidels, here's another image of South Pointe Park which has changed much since my last visit all those years ago when I used to shoot film. If you ignore the litter on the beach, and get there early, the boardwalk provides nice compositional photo ops. I'll have to go during the afternoon one day to get images of the colorful folks who frequent the place. There's no one out at this time of the morning except exercising locals, the bums who sleep on the beach, and the clean up crews from the local watering holes and wayward photographers such as me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful beach.

How's your mom, Michael? You all hanging in there?

Michael Pancier Photography said...

Thanks Bonnie. Surgery is set for tommorrow at 9:00 a.m. so I'll be at the hospital tommorrow all day praying!

Anonymous said...

I was goign to ask about your mom too, I will keep her in my thoughts tomorrow!


YOu do a wonderful job not showing the litter on the beaches!