10/24/2006

Latest Update on Olga Diaz -- aka "Ma"

Well today, Ma was finally moved into a room from ICU. She's doing well. Well wishers from around the Americas have called to see how she's been doing. Today I received a phone call from Buenos Aires from famed composer/artist Mario Clavell to wish Ma well. I've received calls from Puerto Rico, and all of Miami. (Ma gave my cell number to everyone).

Progress is steady. All the tubes have been removed and she's getting stronger every day. Today when I went to visit, she had a bunch of musicians with her (In the ICU) and they were watching on a portable DVD, a concert video of them in concert from a few months ago.

I figure I'll post here and maybe refer some of the calls to the blog for an update. ;-)

So keep praying!!! it works!!

BTW: the publicity shot of Ma was taken by renknown photojournalist Roberto Koltun. I did the B&W conversion.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she is doing so well! and WOOHOO she got out of icu!

This works very well in B&W! Lovely shot!