10/06/2006

Bring the Coronas - Fort Lauderdale Beach


Doris' post yesterday gave me the idea for the title. This was shot last Monday on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Two chairs and an umbrella. All you need is the beer and a friend and you're all set. It's Friday, so I figure we'll end the week with this final image of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Have a great weekend infidels.

Otto the Existentialist Canine says:
I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning.
And it’s good to know it’s out of my control.
If there’s one thing that I’ve learned from all this livin’.
Is that it wouldn’t change a thing if I let go.

No you never see it comin’.
Always wind up wonderin’ where it went.
Only time will tell if it was time well spent.
It’s another revelation.
Celebrating what I should have done.
With these souvenirs of my trip around the sun.
---- By Jimmy Buffett "Trip Around the Sun"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike maybe you should approach Corona with some print adds :-)