10/31/2006

Happy Halloween



Greetings infidels. It's Halloween. Or as I call it, the night of the grackle. Tonight is the night that the grackles all join together and attack all unsuspecting trick-or-treaters by crapping on them in the middle of the night. A scary site being attacked by a swarm of grackles. Their yellow eyes glow and gleam in the moonlight as they give you the grackle equivalent of a rebel yell. Hence the reason it is advisable to carry an umbrella with you. Don't believe me? Well, you'll see. I'll be hanging out in the pumpkin patch with the gang and await the arrival of the Great Pumpkin. I missed him last year. Fell asleep. But this year, I will be there with my Canon EOS 5d and a fast Canon 50mm 1.4 lens and multiple flash strobes. I'm gonna get the shot. Of course, last year when I tried to get the shot of the Great Pumpkin, this little bugger (see image above) ended up in the image.

Have a safe and happy All Saint's Day infidels . . . and keep looking up!

0 comments: