10/02/2006

Morning on Fort Lauderdale Beach

© 2005 by Michael A Pancier

Good morning infidels. I'm writing from the digital darkroom at 1:19 a.m. Being an artist does not square well with sleeping especially when I have to be up at 5:00 a.m. But such is the life we have chosen.

This is an image of Fort Lauderdale Beach - from across A1A and Las Olas Boulevard. Let's hope for a quiet week for a change. Of course, $50 and a beer and I bet you that the Burro Chavez will say something stupid this week. As much as you have to hate the guy, he does provide you with such killer material that no comic genius would ever be able to make up.

We're now in October folks. The end of the year will be here in a flash. Come December, shooting season in the Everglades starts again through May.

Got my Mojo Working. Me thinks I will leave y'all now cause I know you are busy, or most likely sleeping.

PS: I finally got to try the New Bacardi Havana Club Puerto Rican Rum which is made with the original recipe that castro and his bearded blumbaclots couldn't steal or duplicate. It makes a killer mojito folks.


Otto the Canine Sage Says: "The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's." - Mark Twain, Letter to W D Howells, 4/2/1899

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Now get some sleep, and I'm wishing you a GREAT week....Slider /from Wisconsin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beach.

Anonymous said...

LOVE those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!