6/09/2006

When the Lights Go Down in the City - Miami Style



A shot of my city, Miami yesterday morning at dawn. Yes, I was out there friggin early people just to give you infidels a pretty image of my city. Shortly thereafter, the sun shone on the bay, Biscayne Bay, that is.
To quote the great parrothead grand pubah, "Boat drinks, Waitress I need two more boat drinks; Then I'm headin south 'fore my dream shrinks; I gotta go where it's warm." Well I already live where it's warm, but I could go for a few boat drinks. But I digress.
It's Friday and what a week it's been. The Heat lost yesterday, but they'll come back on Sunday. But we did kill that scumbag Abu and his minions with two 500 pound bombs. Ain't life grand. So at least 1 positive thing happened this week.
Also, today, June 9, is vodka day. Vodka day comes but 52 times a year, usually on Friday's at 5:00p.m. local time. So that means time to bring out your vodka bottles and toast to the week gone by. My new favorite vodka is called RAIN. It's smooth and refreshing friends. In fact, it's like drinking rain water with a kick. So come 5:00 p.m., time to have some bloody mary's.

Ciao Infidels, and cheers!

3 comments:

Pete Moss said...

Beautiful shot Mike. Where did you take it from? I tried taking one like this from the bridge once and was afraid for my life with the passing cars..

Pete Moss said...

It looks like you shot it from Watson Island...

Michael Pancier Photography said...

You are correct Pete. Right Across from the Miami Children's Museum