6/14/2006

Miami Time Warp - Finally, the Heat Win One


It's the middle of the week infidels and I am friggin sleepy after watching the Miami Heat last night pull a victory out of the jaws of defeat. I was so pissed with their play in the second and third quarter, but Wade was amazing. However, these emotional games that get me riled up do not help my being able to get to sleep. Hence, I'm running on four hours of sleep right now.
Time is something that I find I have less and less of. It flies at me at warp speed it seems. But instead of running forward, wouldn't it be nice if it would run backwards? Frankly, I dig all those old cars of the 50's and 60's. Hell, I love cars from the 30's and 40's too. I'd take them any day over these new wanker cars out today.
So I said to myself, "Self, ... how would my life had been if I had been around in the 1950's?" Well, I put photoshop to the task and what I found out is that I would have been a parrothead before his time. The above image shows what I would have looked like had I been around in the 1950's. I'd drive one of those old cars and would pal around with a dog wearing spectacles. Scary no?
But alas, my mind thinks up of strange things on four hours of sleep. Bring out the Red Bull. No cuban coffee in Broward unfortunately. Thus, for any of those driving through Fort Lauderdale, please send me a colada.
Game 4 manana. Go Heat and for once, give me a victory without all the stress. I have enough of it.

1 comments:

Pete Moss said...

I finally brokedown yesterday and got some sleep. About 8 hours worth. That should keep me going for a while...