6/03/2006

A Trip into My Imagination

This image does not exist in reality but only in my imagination. It is actually a combination of several images with some digital manipulation. The landscape is the pineland area of the Corkscrew Sanctuary near Naples, Florida. The great blue heron was photographed at Shark Valley, Everglades National Park. The sky was from Fort DeSoto in St. Pete, Florida. The stream was created with photoshop. Thanks to the magic we call photoshop, I have created this composite scene solely from my imagination. I'm glad you have spent these few moments visiting my imaginary locale. Hope y'all had a great week and let's look forward to another great week. Adios infidels.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, it must be very nice to use Photoshop like this. This made me to want this program too!
I like "your birds" even the way, how you use them as a symbol.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures.
Greetings from Finland!