5/12/2006

Friday's Owl - A Real Hooter


Well my fellow infidels, it's Friday and the end of Owl week at PPB. I close off the set with another burrowing owl from Marco Island, Florida.

It's been an interesting week, I turned a year older, an alligator attacked and killed a woman on dry land in Broward County, Hugo Chavez saying his friend Fidel Castro was "Christian in the social aspect," you have crazy Mo in Iran getting way happy, Keith Richards falling out of a tree and getting brain surgery; dogs and cats are sleeping together; End of the world stuff.


Makes you simply want to have a drink, don't you think?

Here's my favorite drink du jour:
The Bay Breeze:

2 1/2 oz - Mandarin Vodka
4 oz - Pineapple Juice
1 oz - Cranberry Juice


Serve it on the rocks with an orange wedge.
Finish Drink and repeat the above steps to your desire.

Note: some folks prefer to make it in equal proportions. Play around with it and keep drinking them until you find the formula that works best for you.

If you have small children who ask you what you are drinking, simply say what I say, "it's medicine my boy."

Have a great weekend people.

2 comments:

Pete Moss said...

Yes another week has gone by... Nice photos and cheers man... I will toast you with my Bud Lite.

Michael Pancier Photography said...

and a powdered donut too Pete!