3/12/2007

Meet Me In Margaritaville

Howdy infidels. Great weekend shooting at Wakodahatchee where I even got a pic of this parrothead who was the pet of one of the photographers.

Hitting the glades again this weekend so let's see what mother nature brings...

On a side note, heard this song from this model now singer called Tila Tequilla called "I love you" ... such intellectual lyrics, I must share them with you. Dylan Thomas would be proud.



You know...I just wanna let you know...that I never felt this way about anybody else...I...I...I think I love you...so don't think I'm crazy when I tell you this...but if you ever hurt me, I'll fucking kill you!

Chorus:
Chorus:
You better go down when you get with me
You better realize that I'm what you need
You better get here before I count to 3
You better do Right I'll fuck you up!!

VERSE 1:
You never thought, that a bitch like me, would fuck you up
If you cannot please so you betta bow down and get on your kneees, pull the diamonds out, gimme what I need.

Hold up! Do you see me laughing? You think that it's a joke Imma start harassing, all your little hoes that be trying to pass here, you better tell them imma kick they ass in!

WHAT! Who are you talking to? You better hang up or I'm through with you! And who the fuck is this bitch on your page, with her big ass tits up on your top 8?

Cuz I'm the crazy bitch that's runnin' tha game
Cuz I'm the crazy bitch that's callin ya name
Cuz I'm the crazy bitch I ain't got no shame
I will Fuck you up!!

Chorus:
You better go down when you get with me
You better realize that I'm what you need
You better get here before I count to 3
You better do Right I'll fuck you up!!

------------------------------

We're doomed infidels . . . between this girl & fergie, the whole world is going to hell in one big swoop.

1 comments:

El Guardia Rural said...

Come to Frostproof and see our resident Sandhill Cranes.