1/17/2007

Return to the Glades


The action was slow last Sunday morning, but I did manage some new shots to start 2007. Even more significant is the fact that I have officially said goodbye to Microsoft and Windows and have joined the ranks of the Apple users by the acquisition of a new Mac Pro. The Mac rules. It is faster than light and I can also run windows on it to access the office if necessary. There is no need to continue with a windows system anymore.

I still have not imported all my PS plugins and actions into the Mac but will do so within the next week. Just a quickie raw conversion to start the day. ciao infidels.

2 comments:

Pete Moss said...

Congratulations buddy! Mike do you shoot all your photos in RAW mode?

Michael Pancier Photography said...

my real photos yes. Snapshots and fun photos, I shoot in JPG