1/31/2007

Cormorant Week at the Blog

Seems like I'm only posting pictures of cormorants from Anhinga Trail. Well, here's another one.

Also, my friend Fabiola, a fantastic nature photographer herself took video at last Sunday's photo shoot and captured some nice action with a cormorant and a fish. You can see the video here.

As an aside, when was the last time a major hit song had such powerful lyrics as this one written by Paul McCartney in the late 1960's?
And when the night is cloudy,
there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music,
mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let's see, the number one song today from some artist (I use that term loosely) named Nelly is called "Say it Right", and it goes something like this...
In the day
In the night
Say it all
Say it right
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken

Man that was deep huh? See ya later infidels.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your photography. Make sure your photos are sharpened only so much, but not so much that there's a white halo around main objects.