1/19/2007

Friday's Child Has Learned to Tie His Bootlace

It's Friday infidels. My favorite day of the work week. I think I've slept maybe 12 hours all week and hopefully will get some rest. It's difficult to sleep when you have a new Mac Pro to play with (with the Intel dual Core Xeon chips) ... But even with lack of sleep and a lot of espresso that I drink I still have the warmth of the sun within me at night. Have a great weekend folks.
-----------------------------
What good is the dawn
That grows into day
The sunset at night
Or living this way
For I have the warmth of the sun
(warmth of the sun)
Within me at night
(within me at night)
- Warmth of the Sun by Brian Wilson and Mike Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot mike! I love the detail in the talons! I love being able to see the individual talons.