8/01/2010

Are You Ready for Some Dolphin's Football?



Spent the day yesterday at the 2010 Miami Dolphin Training Camp.  I can't believe another year has gone by already so fast.  This time I took my camera and a telephoto zoom (took a 75-300 in that they did not allow lenses larger than 8" in to the practice).  I almost was not allowed to use it until I showed the guy there that the reason it looked larger was the lens hood. So he told me to take pics without the lens hood so the coaches would not get upset.  I obliged.  In any event,  I got some really cool pictures this time and is probably one of the few times I can get this close to NFL players without a press pass.

I put together this video slideshow of some of my favorite shots I got there yesterday afternoon in the 95+ degree heat in Davie, Florida.

If you'd like to see the pics in more detail you can see them here at my Miami Dolphins Flickr set.

So are you ready for some football? 

When you're done, please visit my website or my new Facebook Fan Page to see my latest stuff.