4/01/2011

April Come She Will

Model: Jackie Sanabia

When streams are ripe and swelled with rain...


March 2011 was a very productive month for photography.  I had the opportunity to photograph hundreds of osprey at Blue Cypress Lake and the Super Moon, and lots of birds at my local rookeries. I ended off the month photographing the human form which is always fun and as much a challenge. In particular,  I photographed some of the lovely models at the Rock Angel Benefit Fashion Show in Fort Lauderdale last week to benefit women's cancer research.  The pictures are too numerous to post here. So if you'd like to see them,  head on over to my link here.  And while you're at it,  head on over to my Facebook Fan Page and press "LIKE" to show your support.  Planning some more exciting photography in the next few months. Hope to see y'all out in the field.