11/03/2006

Good Times and Riches and Son-of-a-Bitches, I've Seen More than I can Recall


Another week has gone by infidels. Ma has been slowly acclimating herself to living at home again. I've been out of the loop with what's been going on the world, and that's probably a good thing. I got my new Jimmy Buffett album, "Take the Weather with You", which I will enjoy shortly as I sit here in my Tommy Bahama tropical shirt enjoying the fact that I live in the Sunshine State of Florida (although it's been raining this week). But hey, I can look and feel tropical and will most likely drink tropical come choir practice. Choir Practice is the term we use when it's time to enjoy the end of the week drink. Me thinks I will have a single malt to which I will say a prayer of thanks.
After my prayer is over, then I will make that famous toast slightly modified: "Whiskey for my friends, and beer for my horses."
Have a great weekend infidels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you and your family have a relaxing weekend now that Ma is home!

Anonymous said...

Breathe In Breathe Out Move On...

Have a great weekend!